See the stunning Victoria Falls in person while staying nearby and enjoying a tranquil, authentic bush experience.
View endangered white rhino on foot with game rangers at Livingstone.
View large herds of elephants from the comfort of your luxurious suite in South Luangwa.
Enjoy world-class game viewing with wonderful guides at South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi National Parks.
Try canoeing, boating or angling on the slow-moving Zambezi River in the Lower Zambezi.
This wonderful family-focused journey lets you enjoy a truly world-class safari while knowing your children will be looked after and entertained as well. Stand-alone lodging ensures you can set your schedule and gives privacy- allowing your children to play without fear of disturbing others. The luxurious accommodation choices include chefs who will cater to your kid’s preferences, guiding teams who can tailor activities to suit their ages and plenty of space for relaxation or play.
The incredible lodges will also delight adults with spectacular game viewing, delicious food and wine, plunge pools and claw foot tubs with amazing views are just some of what is on offer. Start in Victoria Falls where you will view a world wonder, walk with rhinos, enjoy boat cruises, village visits and more if you choose. Then move onto two wonderful wilderness idylls- South Luangwa and the Lower Zambezi National Park both offer incredible game viewing and expert-guiding. However, they offer contrasting scenery and experiences- from Luangwa’s typical bush savannah to the broad expanse of the Zambezi River you will leave with a broad look at Africa’s wild Edens..
Day 1-2. Toka Leya Camp, Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
You will be met at Livingstone Airport and transferred to Toka Leya Camp.
- Toka Leya is far enough from Livingstone to ensure a tranquil, authentic bush experience, yet close enough for guests to enjoy all the many activities in the greater Victoria Falls area.
- Each family tent has a sumptuous outdoor bath, air conditioning, en-suite, fan, hairdryer, complimentary internet access, mini bar and lovely verandah overlooking the Zambezi.
- Boating and catch-and-release fishing excursions bring the Zambezi experience to life.
- Reconnect with nature by enjoying a massage treatment on the banks of the Zambezi River. While the wellness centre with yoga and meditation options complements the serene surroundings.
Day 3-5. Chinzombo, South Luangwa National Park
You will be transferred from Toka Leya to Livingstone Airport for your scheduled flight to Mfuwe Airport via Lusaka.
- Chinzombo is a very luxurious, spacious camp with panoramic river views.
- Stunning villas feature a modern and eco-friendly design. Each has a private pool overlooking the Luangwa River, luxurious living areas, air conditioning and a spacious bathroom.
- The main area overlooks the river and features a fire pit, lounge, dining area, bar, swimming pool and curio shop.
- The Chinzombo team will tailor your activities so you don’t have to adhere to a camp schedule. Activities include walking safaris, game drives and when the river is high, boating safaris.
- A select range of luxurious spa treatments is available in the privacy of your room.
Day 6-8. Chiawa Camp, Lower Zambezi
On arrival into Jeki Airstrip, you will be met by a representative from Chiawa Camp and transferred to the camp. The transfer will be done as a combo road/boat transfer and will take between forty minutes to an hour.
- Chiawa Camp holds the prime position in the heart of Zambia’s Lower Zambezi National Park. A stunning thatched lounge/bar area with an upstairs viewing deck provides one of the best views of the Zambezi.
- The camp offers unusually varied activities with a choice of game drives, walking, canoeing, boating and angling in the company of Africa's finest guides.
- The camp has 2 viewing platforms, 2 viewing hides, a beautiful pool and sundeck overlooking the Zambezi and a gym.
- The Safari Suite is ideal for families. Secluded from the rest of camp with a king bedroom, a lounge that converts into a second bedroom, interleading bathroom with ball & claw bath, his and hers washbasins, walk-in shower, all opening onto a massive deck with private dining facilities, lounge, private pool and gazebo with outdoor shower.
Day 9. Departure
Today you will be transferred to Jeki Airstrip for your flight to Lusaka and onward connection back home.
This Tailormade Journey
- Scheduled Flight/Road Transfers
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities at all accommodation.
- All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers) included.
- Visa fees for Zambia.
- Departure taxes ex Victoria Falls Airport.
- Premium brand drinks and wines at all properties.
- Gratuities, curios and any other items of a personal nature.
- Prices also exclude any additional government taxes or levies which may be introduced or increases in departure taxes, fuel surcharges or levies.