Unlimited complimentary access to visit Victoria Falls from 6 am to 6 pm.
Watch zebra, giraffe, warthogs and monkeys from your room at Victoria Falls.
Stay in luxurious villas in one of Africa’s wildest places at Liuwa Plains National Park.
The adventurous can try a ‘sleep out under the stars’ at Liuwa. In this overnight experience, a chef and guide accompany you to a private bush dinner and you sleep under the stars in a hanging tent for a truly wild experience.
Your airy villa has a private pool overlooking the Luangwa River, large luxurious living areas, air conditioning and a spacious bathroom.
Stay in classic colonial elegance at a perfect location adjacent to and only a short walk from the mighty Victoria Falls. Then head off for a real adventure in the remote and beautiful Liuwa Plains National Park. A small plane and helicopter transfer offer a beautiful overview. Here is a very different environment to other Zambian parks. A vast, open, grass plain that seemingly goes on forever and across which the second-largest migration in Africa also takes place here. Next, you head to the wonderful wilderness of South Lungwa for a classic safari experience with great game viewing, expert guides and luxurious accommodation. Finally, head home having had 3 unique experiences each wonderful and exciting.
Day 1-2. The Royal Livingstone, Victoria Falls
On arrival at Livingstone Airport, you will be met by a driver who will transfer you to your hotel.
- Colonial architecture and ambience enhance the location alongside the Zambezi River just 10 minutes walk from the Victoria Falls. Hotel guests get unlimited complimentary access to visit Victoria Falls from 6 am to 6 pm.
- The hotel has zebra, giraffe, warthogs and monkeys all of which freely roam the manicured grounds and make for incredible photographic opportunities.
- The rooms boast classic and elegant design and private outdoor spaces from which to watch the river go by.
- The restaurant, lounge area and bar have excellent views overlooking the grounds and the Zambezi. Sun decks and a swimming pool alongside the river also allow you to watch the spray rising from the Victoria Falls just downstream.
Day 3-6. Time + Tide King Lewanika, Liuwa Plains National Park
After an early breakfast, you will be transferred to Livingstone Airport for your scheduled flight to Kalabo Airstrip. On arrival, you will be met and transferred by helicopter to King Lewanika Camp in the Liuwa Plain National Park.
- Home to the second-largest wildebeest migration in Africa and the world’s highest population density of hyena.
- Endless golden savannah and grassy floodplains stretch over 3600 square kilometres all explored with award-winning guides.
- King Lewanika’s beautiful villas offer total immersion in the vast landscape. They offer an elegant blend of sleek design, crisp clean lines and natural tones.
- Activities include day + night game drives, walking safaris, canoeing safaris (seasonal) and scenic helicopter flips.
- Try a ‘sleep out under the stars’. In this overnight experience, a chef and guide accompany you to a private bush dinner and you sleep under the stars in a hanging tent for a truly wild experience.
Day 7-10. Chinzombo, South Luangwa National Park
Today will be a long travel day as you fly to South Luangwa via Livingstone and Lusaka. On arrival into Mfuwe Airport you will be met by a guide from Chinzombo and transferred to the camp. A transfer time of approximately 50 minutes followed by a short boat transfer.
- Chinzombo is a very luxurious, spacious camp with panoramic river views.
- Stunning villas feature a modern and eco-friendly design. Each has a private pool overlooking the Luangwa River, luxurious living areas, air conditioning and a spacious bathroom.
- The main area overlooks the river and features a fire pit, lounge, dining area, bar, swimming pool and curio shop.
- The Chinzombo team will tailor your activities so you don’t have to adhere to a camp schedule. Activities include walking safaris, game drives and when the river is high, boating safaris.
- A select range of luxurious spa treatments is available in the privacy of your room.
Day 11. Departure
Today you will fly back to Lusaka. On arrival, you will be met by our airport representatives and will be assisted with your bags and check-in onto your international flight back home or to your next destination.
This Tailormade Journey
- Scheduled Flight/Road Transfers
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities at all accommodation.
- All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers) included.
- Visa fees for Zambia.
- Departure taxes ex Livingstone and Lusaka.
- Premium brand drinks and wines at all properties.
- Gratuities, curios and any other items of a personal nature.
- Prices also exclude any additional government taxes or levies which may be introduced or increases in departure taxes, fuel surcharges or levies.