See the magnificent Victoria Falls on a guided tour of the Victoria Falls and from above on a microlight flight.
Enjoy a full day white water rafting experience on the mighty Zambezi.
Enjoy exceptional wildlife viewing at the Lower Zambezi National Park and in addition to game drives you can try game viewing from a canoe.
Watch elephants wander past from your suite or its private plunge pool overlooking the Zambezi River.
This great itinerary visits two classic destinations in Zambia with air transfers between letting you tick off some bucket list items in just a week. The celebrated Victoria Falls is up first, here you tour the waterfall, take a full day rafting adventure and float above the Falls in a microlight. You then continue for a wonderful safari experience in the Lower Zambezi National Park - a vast and rugged wilderness area with abundant wildlife and spectacular scenery. Finally, you fly to Lusaka for your onward flight home.
Day 1-3. The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa, Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
You will be met at Livingstone Airport and transferred to the David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa.
- See the magnificent Victoria Falls on your included guided tour of the Victoria Falls!
- The lodge overlooks the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, which creates a tranquil environment.
- Air-conditioned luxury en-suite rooms each have a private lounge area, balcony and a jacuzzi tub for relaxing in. Touches like inclusive daily laundry, on-site spa, lush gardens and choice of 2 restaurants ensure a great experience.
- Enjoy a full day white water rafting trip and a 25 to 30-minute microlight flight.
- Optional activities include fishing, bungee jumping, zip-lining, sunset cruises with champagne and snacks, visiting vibrant local markets, or discovering the region’s history at the Livingstone Museum.
Day 4-6. Royal Zambezi Lodge, Lower Zambezi
A driver will transfer you to Harry Mwanga Nkumbula Airport for your scheduled flight to the Lower Zambezi. Depending on the time of year this may be via Lusaka. On arrival, you will be met by a driver who will transfer you to the camp. This is a short 5-minute drive.
- Enjoy contemporary style and comfort in an unspoiled environment.
- King-size beds, large canvas tents, comfortable sofas, airy verandahs and private plunge pools overlooking the mighty Zambezi River at your suite make this a magical place from which to explore.
- In addition to game drives, you can try game viewing from a canoe. This is a peaceful and tranquil way to get close to wildlife without disturbing them.
- Fishing on the Lower Zambezi offers an exceptional freshwater angling experience, especially for tigerfish
- Try a treatment at the Royal Zambezi Bush Spa using ingredients from the African bush.
- Bushwalks allow a close study of the various plants, animals, spoor, lairs, burrows, nests and other ground-level features.
Day 7. Departure
Today you will fly to Lusaka. On arrival, you will be met by our airport representatives who will assist you with luggage then check in onto your international flight back home.
This Tailormade Journey
- Scheduled Flight/Road Transfers
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities at all accommodation.
- All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers) included.
- Meals not specified in the quote such as lunch and dinner in city hotels;
- Any drinks, park fees, entrance fees, porterage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified in the quote;
- Any scheduled commercial flights and related taxes;
- Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance;
- Staff gratuities;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control;
- Visa fees where relevant.
- All taxes are subject to change without prior notice;
- Any items of a personal nature.