Visit the majestic and awe-inspiring Victoria Falls in person on a guided tour of the Zambian side.
Try a village tour in Livingstone and let your kids meet and play with local children.
Stay at the intimate family focused camps of Somalisa Acacia and Nyamatusi Mahogany.
Child specialist guides offer enriching and informative family safari activities.
Swimming in a stunning infinity pool overlooking the vast Lake Kariba.
This special itinerary offers many incredible ways to connect with your partner- from the romance of lantern-lit dining on a private island in the middle of the Zambezi to the adventure of a walking safari with a professional guide followed by time relaxing together in your suite with a private plunge pool from where you can watch elephants wander by in safety. The camp’s staff delight in creating special moments for those on honeymoon or celebrating an anniversary- from pillow treats to romantic turndowns with wine and bubble baths strewn with petals.
Day 1-2. Royal Chundu Zambezi Island Lodge, Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
You will be met at Livingstone Airport and transferred to the Royal Chundu Zambezi Island Lodge by helicopter transfer. The flight takes you over the Victoria Falls, into the Batoka Gorge and along the river to the lodge. Transfer time approximately 45 minutes.
- Visit one of the natural wonders of the world on your included guided tour of the Victoria Falls!
- Paddle down the Zambezi to a secret picnic spot on an island - and enjoy a truly indulgent and creative meal on the banks of the river.
- Daily sundowner river cruises offer the perfect way to unwind in nature’s beauty each day.
- Optional activities include fishing, bungee jumping, zip-lining, visiting vibrant local markets, or discovering the region’s history at the Livingstone Museum.
Day 3-6. Anabezi Luxury Tented Camp, Lower Zambezi
A driver will transfer you to Livingstone Airport for your scheduled flight to the Lower Zambezi, this may be via Lusaka. On arrival, you will be met by a driver who will transfer you to the camp. A flight from Mana Pools to Harare International Airport will take you to your connecting flight.
- Venture out on game drives in the early morning or the late afternoon to witness the glory of the bush and have the best chance of sighting predators.
- Enjoy exceptional wildlife viewing, watch elephants wander past from your suite or its private plunge pool overlooking the Zambezi River.
- Boating and canoeing trips offer the opportunity to see the wildlife along the riverbank in the Lower Zambezi.
- Track animals on foot on an exciting walking safari with a professional walking guide.
Day 7-10. Puku Ridge Camp, South Luangwa National Park
Transfer to Jeki Airstrip for your flight to South Luangwa. On arrival, you will be met by a guide from Puku Ridge who will transfer you to the camp. This drive will be approximately one hour 30 minutes.
- Overlook a wildlife-rich floodplain and waterhole from your suite’s star-bed or private plunge pool at Puku Ridge.
- South Luangwa is abundant with elephants, lions, wild dogs, buffalos, hippos, wildebeests and antelopes.
- Explore the area on foot with park rangers and tracking guides- simply the best way to experience the sights and sounds of the bush.
- Night drives employ red filtered spotlights to find and watch the nocturnal action ensuring that night drives are low impact rewarding more natural behaviour and better wildlife sightings.
Day 11. Departure
Today you will fly to Lusaka. On arrival, you will be met by our airport representatives who will assist you with luggage then check in onto your international flight back home.
This Tailormade Journey
- Scheduled Flight/Road Transfers
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities at all accommodation.
- All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers) included.
- Visa fees for Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Departure taxes ex Victoria Falls Airport.
- Premium brand drinks and wines at all properties.
- Gratuities, curios and any other items of a personal nature.
- Prices also exclude any additional government taxes or levies which may be introduced or increases in departure taxes, fuel surcharges or levies.
- Meals not specified in the quote such as lunch and dinner in city hotels;
- Any drinks, park fees, entrance fees, porterage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified in the quote;
- Any scheduled commercial flights and related taxes;
- Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance;
- Staff gratuities;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control;
- Visa fees where relevant.
- All taxes are subject to change without prior notice;
- Any items of a personal nature.