See the magnificent Victoria Falls on your included guided tour.
Stay in unique open-sided stone and thatch cottages with special views of the spray of the Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River.
Enjoy the combination of fantastic wildlife, knowledgeable guides, superb service and the friendly camp team at Luangwa River Camp in South Luangwa.
Stay at the exclusive and beautiful lodge within Lake Malawi National Park on the water’s edge where spacious villas blend into the environment.
Take in a wide range of water activities in Malawi from waterskiing, wakeboarding, snorkelling or sailing out in the dhow for sundowners in the middle of the lake. See the magic of the night sky through their stargazer.
This fantastic trip offers both Zambia and Malawi’s highlights. It takes you from the spectacular Victoria Falls to the perfect safari in South Luangwa and ends off with a relaxing beach experience on the shores of Lake Malawi.
In Victoria Falls a wide range of activities caters to every taste, from sunset cruises to white water rafting. South Luangwa is one of the finest wildlife sanctuaries in Africa. The Luangwa River valley hosts huge concentrations of game - including elephant, buffalo, leopard, lion, giraffe and hippo. Lake Malawi National Park is designated a World Heritage Site and is a true tropical paradise. Activities include snorkelling, bird watching, kayaking, waterskiing, diving, fishing, sailing and village trips.
Day 1-3. Stanley Safari Lodge, Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
A flight from Mana Pools to Harare International Airport will take you to your connecting flight.
- Set on a hill bordering the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park Stanley Safari Lodge is 3 kilometres from the Victoria Falls.
- The views are splendid of the unspoiled bush, the spray of the Falls in the distance and the mighty Zambezi River and on top of that yet another beautiful African sunset.
- Enjoy mountain biking, walking safaris in Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park to see Rhinos and village and museum tours.
- Stanley Safari Lodge has 6 open-sided stone and thatch cottages. Every room has bath and shower facilities, toilet, washbasin and a terrace or small garden.
- The main area has been designed with space and views in mind and has a truly African feel. Enjoy sundowners in the African style lounge, a 3-course dinner in the dining room or some quiet time in the lovely library.
Day 4-6. Luangwa River Camp, South Luangwa
Today you will be transferred back to Livingstone Airport for your scheduled flight to Mfuwe via Lusaka. On arrival into Mfuwe Airport, you will be met by a Guide from Luangwa River Camp who will transfer you to the camp. This drive will be for approximately one hour.
- Luangwa River Camp sits nestled under an ancient ebony grove on the banks of the Luangwa River, overlooking a game-rich area.
- 5 bush suites have a sitting area with a daybed, large bathrooms, vast open-sided shower and a bath.
- The camp’s small size ensures that the excellent guiding team is able to provide a highly personalised experience.
- Enjoy the combination of fantastic wildlife, knowledgeable guides, superb service and the friendly camp team.
- You can enjoy game drives and walking safaris ranging from half-day excursions to full-day activities with a bush lunch that allow access into further areas of the national park. Pampering massage treatments are also available in your room or on your private deck.
Day 7-10. Pumulani Lodge, Lake Malawi
Today you will be transferred to Mfuwe Airport for your scheduled flight to Lilongwe. Upon arrival in Lilongwe, you will be met and transferred by road to Pumulani where you have been booked to stay for the next 4 nights. Transfer time is approximately 3 hours.
- 10 unique villas blend in completely with the natural surroundings on the South end of beautiful Lake Malawi and are spacious, comfortable and private.
- Each has a bedroom, sitting area and bathroom with double showers, double basins, elevated deck, coffee/tea corner and a small fridge for cool drinks.
- The main area with restaurant and bar is set high above the lake with magnificent views. Meals are served either on the beach, in the gardens or in the restaurant.
- Private beach and an infinity pool with beautiful views overlooking the water and the hills beyond.
- Activities include snorkelling, bird watching, kayaking, waterskiing, diving or fishing, a sail on the lake on a traditional wooden dhow as well as a village trips for those who like to experience true African village life.
Day 11. Departure
Today you will be transferred by road back to Lilongwe for your onward departing flight.
This Tailormade Journey
- Scheduled Flight/Road Transfers
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities at all accommodation.
- All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers) included.
- Meals not specified in the quote such as lunch and dinner in city hotels;
- $40 per person departure tax from Mfuwe airport to Lilongwe.
- Any drinks, park fees, entrance fees, porterage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified in the quote;
- Any scheduled commercial flights and related taxes;
- Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance;
- Staff gratuities;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control;
- Visa fees where relevant.
- All taxes are subject to change without prior notice;
- Any items of a personal nature.