See one of the original natural wonders of the world, Victoria Falls are known locally as ‘The Smoke that Thunders’.
An array of wonderful activities along the Zambezi including game drives, walking safaris, canoe trips and excellent tiger fishing.
Visit the South Luangwa National Park, one of the last remaining unspoilt wilderness areas and possibly the finest wildlife sanctuary in Africa.
Tick off 3 of Africa’s ‘must-sees’ in an unrushed exploration that takes you from the mighty Victoria Falls to the magnificent river valley of Lower Zambezi National Park and finally to Zambia’s premier game viewing destination of South Luangwa. Stay in unpretentious but comfortable accommodation with a real ‘bush-camp’ feel that draws you closer to the landscape in the National Parks. Canoeing, game drives and walking safaris strengthen the natural connection as expert guides unravel the mysteries of the wild landscape you are visiting. From watching a hippo yawn against the setting sun as you sip a cool cocktail to setting off on an early morning adventure in search of wildlife a thousand incredible moments will stay with you long after you return home.
Day 1-3. Waterberry Zambezi Lodge, Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
On arrival at Harry Mwanga Nkumbula, meet the Waterberry representative. Your driver will then transfer you to Waterberry Lodge, your home for 3 nights. The transfer is approximately 45 minutes.
- See one of the original natural wonders of the world, the amazing Victoria Falls.
- Waterberry is within easy reach of Livingstone and the Falls, but why not spend a day at the lodge, enjoying river activities and amazing birding with top-class guides.
- Take a sunset cruise relaxing on the peace and quiet of the Zambezi with a gin and tonic and snacks, and watching wildlife.
Day 4-8. Potato Bush Camp, Lower Zambezi
Transfer to Livingstone Airport crossing the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia en-route for your direct scheduled flight to Jeki Airstrip in Lower Zambezi. On arrival at Jeki Airstrip, you will be met by a driver who will transfer you to the camp. This will be a combo boat + road transfer.
- Game drives are the best way to see a good variety of wildlife, both large and small.
- Night drives are the perfect way to experience the nocturnal animals, including leopard, genet, civet, porcupine and giant eagle owl. Big cats are more active at night.
- The Lower Zambezi is renowned for its spectacular canoeing led by a highly qualified canoe guide, where the game can be seen from a totally different perspective.
- Walking is the perfect way to search for the smaller creatures, learn about the trees, the plants and examine the different tracks and signs.
Day 9-11. Luangwa River Camp, South Luangwa National Park
Transfer to Jeki Airstrip for your scheduled flight to South Luangwa. On arrival into Mfuwe Airport, you will be met by a guide from Robin Pope Safaris who will transfer you to Luangwa River Camp.
- South Luangwa National Park is renowned for its walking safari, which allows visitors to view elephant, hippo and even lion close-up under the supervision of professional and knowledgeable armed guides.
- A small and intimate camp with just 5 bush suites and an amazing location creates a real wow factor.
- Get close to nature at eye level on a Walking Safari.
- Float down the magnificent wide river and watch the sunset on a relaxing boat cruise.
Day 12. Departure
A flight from South Luangwa National Park to Lusaka. On arrival at Lusaka International Airport, you will be met by our airport representatives who will assist you with luggage then check in onto your international flight back home.
This Tailormade Journey
- Scheduled Flight/Road Transfers
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities at all accommodation.
- All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers) included.
- Visa fees for Zambia.
- Departure taxes ex Victoria Falls Airport.
- Premium brand drinks and wines at all properties.
- Gratuities, curios and any other items of a personal nature.
- Prices also exclude any additional government taxes or levies which may be introduced or increases in departure taxes, fuel surcharges or levies.