See one of the original natural wonders of the world, Victoria Falls are known locally as ‘The Smoke that Thunders’.
An array of wonderful activities along the Zambezi including game drives, walking safaris, canoe trips and excellent tiger fishing.
Enjoy a special Hot Air Balloon Safari that ends with champagne breakfast in the Kafue.
Visit the South Luangwa National Park, one of the last remaining unspoilt wilderness areas and possibly the finest wildlife sanctuary in Africa.
Your airy villa has a private pool overlooking the Luangwa River, large luxurious living areas, air conditioning and a spacious bathroom.
Private guiding and vehicles ensure you can explore the Lower Zambezi wilderness at your leisure.
This tailor made itinerary offers the ultimate in opulence and exclusivity. Expect sumptuous beds covered in crisp white linen, world-class service, exceptional food, great guiding and prolific wildlife. See the wonder of Victoria Falls while stying in a truly luxurious African retreat with a personal valet to take care of any wants and needs. Then on to Zambia’s largest National Park the vast and wondrous Kafue where the remote and unspoiled wilderness adds to the exclusivity and you will enjoy the prolific wildlife and a magical hot air balloon ride over the plains (weather permitting). From the remote wilderness of the Kafue you head to Zambia’s premier game viewing destination, the South Luangwa and the comfort of your private luxury villa in the midst of it. Finally the not-to-be-missed beauty of the Lower Zambezi National Park rounds off your safari with spectacular scenery and wildlife - all shown to you by your private guide and vehicle. This is an exceptional experience for the true connoisseur.
Day 1-3. Tongabezi Lodge, Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
On arrival into Livingstone Airport you will proceed to immigration for passport and visa formalities. You will then collect your luggage and make your way to the area just outside the airport building where you will be met by a driver from Tongabezi who will transfer you to the lodge. Transfer time of approximately 25 minutes to the lodge.
- Luxurious private ‘houses’ are decorated individually and offer true African style with views over the Zambezi River a short distance from Victoria Falls.
- A swimming pool overlooking the river which is the perfect place to spend a lazy afternoon.
- A private valet takes care of all your activities, dining and turn-down preferences. Inclusive options are river cruises, canoe excursions, trips to the Victoria Falls, fishing trips, game drives, nature walks, shopping, cultural excursions and a health spa which offers massages, reflexology and Shiatsu.
- The lodge offers a unique dining experience on a private floating platform in the middle of the Zambezi.
Day 4-6. Shumba Camp, Kafue National Park
This morning you will be transferred to Livingstone Airport for your scheduled flight to the Busanga Plains. On arrival you will be met by a guide from Shumba Camp who will transfer you to the camp.
- Kafue is Zambia’s largest national park and a real unspoilt gem. The variety of landscapes gives great game viewing.
- This part of the Kafue offers some of the best lion viewing in Africa as well as large numbers of plains game such as puku, red lechwe, buffalo and wildebeest and rare roan antelope.
- Spacious tented units with en-suite bathrooms and indoor and outdoor showers are raised to offer amazing views of the surrounding plains.
- Enjoy a special hot air balloon Safari that ends with champagne breakfast (weather permitting).
Day 7-9. Chinzombo Camp, South Luangwa
Today you will fly back to Lusaka where you will be met and assisted by our airport representatives. You will then fly to South Luangwa on a scheduled flight. On arrival you will be met by a guide from Chinzombo and transferred to the camp, a drive of approximately 50 minutes followed by a short boat transfer.
- Chinzombo is a very luxurious, spacious camp with panoramic river views.
- Stunning villas feature a modern and eco-friendly design. Each has a private pool overlooking the Luangwa River, luxurious living areas, air conditioning and a spacious bathroom.
- The main area overlooks the river and features a fire pit, lounge, dining area, bar, swimming pool and curio shop.
- The Chinzombo team will tailor your activities so you don’t have to adhere to a camp schedule. Activities include walking safaris, game drives and when the river is high, boating safaris.
- A select range of luxurious spa treatments is available in the privacy of your room.
Day 10-12. Sausage Tree Camp, Lower Zambezi National Park
Today you will be transferred to Mfuwe airport for your scheduled flight to Jeki Airstrip in the Lower Zambezi. On arrival you will be met by a guide who will transfer you to camp. This will be a combo game drive/boat transfer of approximately one hour.
- Large and elegant suites merge modern design with bedouin style tents. They each have private lounge and dining areas, indoor and outdoor bathrooms, private plunge pools, lovely views and butler service.
- A 25-metre lap pool is idyllically situated, overlooking the mighty Zambezi River.
- Private meal arrangements provide an individual experience in secluded locations.
- Private guiding and vehicles let you explore this unique wilderness at leisure. Activities include day/night game drives, walking safaris, fishing, canoeing and boat cruises.
Day 13. Departure
Today you will fly back to Lusaka where you will be met by our airport representatives and assisted with check in onto your international flight back home.
This Tailormade Journey
- Scheduled Flight/Road Transfers
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities at all accommodation.
- All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers) included.
- Visa fees for Zambia.
- Departure taxes ex Victoria Falls Airport.
- Premium brand drinks and wines at all properties.
- Gratuities, curios and any other items of a personal nature.
- Prices also exclude any additional government taxes or levies which may be introduced or increases in departure taxes, fuel surcharges or levies.