South Luangwa | Victoria Falls | Hwange | Kwedi Concession
12 days | 11 nights
- See one of the original natural wonders of the world, Victoria Falls are known locally as ‘The Smoke that Thunders’.
- An array of wonderful activities including game drives, walking safaris, canoe trips and excellent tiger fishing.
- Visit the South Luangwa National Park, one of the last remaining unspoilt wilderness areas and possibly the finest wildlife sanctuary in Africa.
- Vist Kwedi Concession is an impressive reserve known for its excellent wildlife spotting opportunities and water activities.
Tick off 3 of Africa’s ‘must-sees’ in an unrushed exploration that takes you from the mighty Victoria Falls to the magnificent river valley of Lower Zambezi National Park to Zambia’s premier game viewing destination of South Luangwa and finally land in Maun, a transfer takes you to the lush north of beautiful Botswana, where Linyanti and the Kwedi Concession await.
Stay in unpretentious but comfortable accommodation with a real ‘bush-camp’ feel that draws you closer to the landscape in the National Parks. Canoeing, game drives and walking safaris strengthen the natural connection as expert guides unravel the mysteries of the wild landscape you are visiting. From watching a hippo yawn against the setting sun as you sip a cool cocktail to setting off on an early morning adventure in search of wildlife a thousand incredible moments will stay with you long after you return home.
Day 1-3. Puku Ridge Camp, South Luangwa National Park
Puku Ridge Camp, named after the Puku antelope that graze the floodplains in its vicinity, is perched high on an escarpment in a remote part of the South Luangwa. The camp is well secluded, blending in beautifully with its natural surroundings, overlooking a wildlife-rich floodplain and waterhole where there’s seemingly always something to see, on one of the South Luangwa National Park’s prime sites.
Day 4-5. Mukwa River Lodge, Victoria Falls
Mukwa River Lodge is situated on the river banks of the mighty Zambezi River, Livingstone, only a few kilometers away from the 7th natural wonder of the world, the Victoria Falls. With easy access from the airport, 19kms, the new lodge is well equipped with modern amenities and is decorated with local crafts and custom-made furnishings. The on-site wellness spa offers a range of relaxing treatments and features a gym.
Day 6-8. Linkwasha, Hwange National Park
Linkwasha is a luxurious camp that lies in a private concession in the enormously productive south-eastern corner of Hwange National Park. Situated on the edge of the famed Ngamo Plains, which offers fantastic summer game viewing, the camp looks over a magnificent plain and a pan that is a magnet for game year round, especially in the dry winter months.
Day 9-11. Vumbura Plains, Kwedi Concession
A modern-style safari camp that wouldn’t look out of place in an architecture magazine, Vumbura Plains is designed and operated in total empathy with its diverse surroundings. Partnerships with local communities in this region of the Okavango Delta have created empowerment opportunities while allowing guests access to its many treasures.
This Tailormade Journey
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities, All Local Drinks
- International air
- Gratuities to guides, Lodge/Hotel staff, etc.
- Visa fees where applicable
- Premium brand drinks and wines at all properties.
- Prices also exclude any additional government taxes or levies which may be introduced or increases in departure taxes, fuel surcharges or levies.