Cairo | Fayoum | Luxor | Sahl Hasheesh
10 days | 9 nights
Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
Islamic Cairo and Khan Khalili Bazaar
Valley of the Kings
Temple of Hatshepsut
Colossi of Memnon
Egypt has been a must-see destination for all travelers for centuries! From its world wonders to its rich culture, Egypt has it all!
Cairo is a destination filled with unique monuments of various civilizations. From ancient pyramids to beautiful mosques and churches, Cairo is a metropolis that caters to any kind of traveler with its busy streets and markets to its luxurious hotels and night life by the Nile.
Luxor such a wonderful city. Considered the largest open-air museum with one third of the world's antiquities found in it only while more are still being discovered.
Day 1-2. Four Season Nile Plaza, Cairo
- Arrival in Cairo
- VIP Meet & Assist
- Private road transfer to the Hotel
In the heart of Cairo on the banks of the River Nile, our Hotel opens the door to discovering Egypt’s 5,000-year-old ancient mysteries. Just a short drive away, set out to explore the majestic pyramids, the 1,000-year old market, the 12th-century citadel and the ancient Egyptian museum. Later, experience Cairo’s breathtaking sunset from the Nile on a traditional felucca, dine at our nine acclaimed restaurants, relive the pharaoh’s beauty secrets at the Spa or simply take an art tour to see the collection of contemporary local artwork that fills our halls.
Day 3-4. Lazib inn Al Fayoum hotel, Fayoum
- Private road transfer to Fayoum
- Start the journey towards the magical Fayoum city
- Arrive at Lazib inn Al Fayoum hotel
Fayoum is Egypt’s largest oasis, with your private Guide who will introduce you to the other side of Egyptian life, rarely seen by tourists. Fayoum has been inhabited intermittently for thousands of years. The prehistoric people who lived here were originally nomadic hunters and gatherers, but later began harvesting plants near Lake Qaroun, located next to the oasis, currently Egypt’s largest saltwater lake. This later developed into reputedly the earliest agricultural area in the world, where fences were erected, and guarded warehouses built. Known as the “Garden of Egypt”, Fayoum has remained an agriculture center, well known for its citrus fruits, nuts, olives and vegetables.
Day 5-7. Historia Luxury Nile cruise, Luxor
- Fly to Luxor
- Spend 3 nights in one of the best cruises in the nile M/S Historia Luxury Nile cruise
- Get lost in the beauty of Luxor & Aswan
Sail through time on board the newest and one of the most luxurious cruises on the Nile. Historia Nile Cruise is designed to give you luxury and comfortable along your pharaonic journey from Luxor to Aswan and vice versa. The 5-star luxury cruise offers comfortable luxury accommodation, privacy, and plenty of breathing space. Historia draws on the element of the legendary boat’s past. Besides, a subtle nod to the roots and heritage of Egyptian culture. Evoking the spirits of yore with the relevance of today, Historia draws on the element of the legendary boat’s past. Besides, a subtle nod to the roots and heritage of Egyptian culture.
Day 7-9. Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh
- Drive 4 hours to Hurghada
- Arrive at Sahl Hasheesh
- Spend two nights at the magical Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh
Explore Egypt’s Red Sea in our opulent suites with unrestricted ocean views.
This Tailormade Journey
- Meet-and-assist service at airport upon arrival
- All airport transfers by a private vehicle
- Egypt entry visa
- Domestic flights economy class from Cairo to Aswan – Aswan to Abu Simbel – Abu Simbel to Aswan - Hurghada to Cairo. – Economy class.
- Meals as specified
- Grand Egyptian Museum Tour
- Excursions and transfers as included in the quote
- All the admissions for the sightseeing stated in the program
- Service a professional English-Speaking Egyptologist guide on private tours
- Unlimited bottled water during all tours
- All International travel and associated cost
- Visa fees if applicable
- Gratuity to guides & drivers