See the unfathomably vast Victoria Falls in person on an informative guided tour.
Browse African curios and authentic art, indulge in cocktails and canapes on the of the Batoka gorge or go on a guided village tour.
Experience premier game viewing on a wildlife-rich private concession in Hwange National Park.
Enjoy the thrill of a walking safari in the company of Linkwasha’s knowledgeable and highly experienced safari guides.
Take a boat cruise along the mighty Zambezi at Mana Pools; a wonderful way to see wildlife and waterbirds from a different perspective.
This incredible itinerary touches on all of the highlights of Zimbabwe. The perfect trip for a first-time visitor to Africa who wants a luxurious stay throughout and only the best service. Luxurious suites at all the camps offer incredible comfort whilst in premier wildlife viewing locations. All transfers are by light aircraft offering a fast way to travel large distances and a beautiful look at the country from the air.
Day 1-3. The Elephant Camp, Victoria Falls
On arrival at Victoria Falls Airport, you will be met by a driver who will transfer you to The Elephant Camp.
- Within easy reach of Victoria Falls, yet secluded in its own game reserve with beautiful views.
- Luxury tented suites with private deck and plunge pool, lounge, air-conditioning and bath with a view.
- See the unfathomably vast Victoria Falls in person on a guided tour.
- Browse African curios and authentic art sold by friendly locals, indulge in cocktails and canapes on the of the Batoka gorge or go on a guided village tour, all included.
- Choose from optional activities such as helicopter flights, guided art tours or Zambezi sunset cruises.
Transfer from Victoria Falls International Airport to Linkwasha Airstrip by light aircraft.
Day 4-6. Linkwasha Camp, Hwange National Park
- The most exclusive of Hwange’s camps with stunning luxurious rooms.
- Hwange National Park is the largest in Zimbabwe with varied habitats and vegetation types – meaning that game drives are exciting with always something new to be seen.
- Hwange has one of the densest concentrations of game in Africa, there is no better way to experience this park than on foot with an experienced safari guide.
A light aircraft will fly you from Hwange National Park to the spectacular landscape of Mana Pools.
Day 7-9. Ruckomechi Camp, Mana Pools National Park
- Ruckomechi enjoys incredible views across the Zambezi to the towering Zambezi escarpment.
- Elephants, especially large bulls are emblematic of this area and often are found in the camp area.
- This area is best experienced on a guided walking safari. This thrilling way of exploring the bush heralds many exciting sightings.
- Enjoy a secluded outdoor bath for a luxurious sensory experience.
A light aircraft will fly you from Hwange to the large expanse of Lake Kariba.
Day 9. Departure
A flight from Mana Pools to Harare International Airport will take you to your connecting flight.
This Tailormade Journey
- Scheduled Flight/Road Transfers
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities at all accommodation.
- All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers) included.
- Visa fees for Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Departure taxes ex Victoria Falls Airport.
- Premium brand drinks and wines at all properties.
- Gratuities, curios and any other items of a personal nature.
- Prices also exclude any additional government taxes or levies which may be introduced or increases in departure taxes, fuel surcharges or levies.