Stay in a luxurious family villa at the Constance Ephelia Resort surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons on Mahé Island.
Enjoy a glass-bottom boat tour and a Mahé Island full-day tour keeping you and your kids fully occupied and entertained.
Your perfect family getaway awaits with special children amenities and activities at Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa on Silhouette Island.
Indulge in a family trip that will bring joy and peace to your whole family. Spend 4 nights in a 5-star hotel on Mahé Island then hop to another island with a very small population for 3 more nights in another 5-star hotel. Throughout, enjoy the peace that nature has to offer and relax in paradise as the kids indulge themselves in the diverse range of activities or enjoy lovely family moments discovering the islands of Seychelles.
Day 1-5. Constance Ephelia Resort, Mahé Island
Meet and greet at the Seychelles International Airport before taking a private transfer in a minivan to the Constance Ephelia Resort.
- Choose from a canopy of treatments at the Constance Spa while your kids are having fun at Constance Kids Club.
- Constance Ephelia Resort is surrounded by lush landscape and scintillating lagoons. Each family villa measuring 330m2 and offers an en-suite bathroom, private swimming pool, pergola for relaxation and aperitifs, LCD TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini bar, mini wine cooler with a selection of wine, tea and coffee facilities, safe, telephone and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- On day 2, you embark on a glass-bottom boat tour starting from Eden Island Marina on Mahé. Observe amazing corals and colourful fish while sailing to the marine park off of Mahé. The day will be spent snorkelling, swimming, suntanning and feeding fish with a BBQ lunch. In the late afternoon slowly sail back with a head full of stunning memories.
- Enjoy a Mahé Island full-day tour and discover the world's smallest capital, visit heritage sites and some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Explore flora in a botanical garden, taste local spirits in a rum distillery and stop for craft shopping. Check out the sights of the island, from giant turtles to the biggest fruit in the world. Savour a delicious Creole buffet at Chez Batista restaurant on Takamaka Beach.
Day 6-7. Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa, Silhouette Island
- Experience paradise on the white sandy beaches of the Indian Ocean. Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is the only resort on the third largest island in Seychelles. Hike through the rainforest, set out on a kayaking or diving adventure or slip off to the spa. Your perfect family getaway awaits with special children amenities and activities.
- Free WiFi, slippers and bathrobes, 24-hour housekeeping, room service, outdoor rain shower, a patio or terrace, a tub and shower and a living area.
- Enjoy facilities provided at the hotel, explore the island with its mysterious and fascinating aspects. All that can be as your kids indulge themselves into activities organized at the kids’ club as you enjoy a day at the spa or a relaxation day at the pool.
- Located within a marine national park the resort is a haven of sustainability and animal protection. The resort has seven restaurants, room service, and private dining—all served with a side of idyllic island views.
Day 8. Departure
Depart from Hilton hotel and return to Mahé Island for your private transfer in a minivan to the International Airport. Where our representatives will ensure a smooth check-in.
This Tailormade Journey
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Private Transfers
- Ferry Transfers
- Accommodation at the Constance Ephelia Resort in a Family Villa on Half Board Basis.
- Accommodation at the Seychelles Hilton Labriz in a King Beachfront Villa on Half Board Basis.
Glass Bottom Boat
- Included: Lunch, Snorkelling equipment, fish feeding, soft drink.
Full-Day Mahe Tour
- Included: Transfer, entrance fee (botanical garden), lunch.
Praslin & La Digue
- Included: Ferry Transfers, entrance fee (Vallee de Mai & L’Union estate), lunch.
- Visa fees for Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Departure taxes ex Victoria Falls Airport.
- Premium brand drinks and wines at all properties.
- Gratuities, curios and any other items of a personal nature.