Stay in the lap of luxury on Mahe Island at MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, where you will revel in the personal service of your private butler, relax in the spa and indulge in a host of dining options.
Take part in a host of optional activities including snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding, yoga, qi gong and mountain biking.
Stay in another private villa with a plunge pool at the indulgent Raffles Seychelles on the island of Praslin.
Raffles Spa features private outdoor treatment rooms overlooking the serene blue ocean and tropical landscape.
Enjoy tours of Curieuse Island, home to 500 giant tortoises and La Digue, famous for its secluded beaches, diving and snorkelling.
Start off in Mahe, the main island of Seychelles at the luxurious Maia Resort and Spa. Surrounded by award-winning landscaped gardens, air-conditioned villas overlooking the Indian Ocean. The hotel has a gourmet restaurant and a wellness centre. Each luxury air-conditioned villas offers a dedicated butler, private infinity swimming pool, free WiFi and a myriad of special touches such as maxi-sized Hermès amenities. Fully relaxed on day 4 you continue to Praslin Island and Raffles Resort. The resort is a 15-minute ferry ride away from Curieuse Island, home to 500 giant tortoises and La Digue Island, famous for its secluded beaches, diving and snorkelling. You will enjoy full-day tours of each island during your stay here.
Day 1-3. Maia Luxury Resort and Spa, Mahé Island
You will be met at Seychelles International Airport and transfer to Maia Luxury Resort and Spa.
- Surrounded by award-winning landscaped gardens, MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa has a gourmet restaurant and a wellness centre.
- Each of the resort's air-conditioned villas offers a personalized dedicated butler. Amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, dual vanities, outdoor baths for 2 submerged in the pool, stocked bar, flat-screen TV, secluded outdoor gazebo, infinity pool and a kitchenette.
- It has an all-inclusive experience that follows a 'whenever, wherever, whatever' dining concept, where guests can enjoy a candle-lit dinner on the beach or a private BBQ on the terrace of their villa.
- Enjoy massage treatments in the spa, tropical-flower baths arranged by your butler, yoga and qi gong. Other activities include scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding.
Day 4-6. Raffles Hotel, Praslin Island
Transfer from Maia Hotel to Seychelles Domestic Airport for your air transfer from Mahe to Praslin Island. You then transfer from Praslin Airport to Raffles Hotel.
- Raffles Seychelles offers luxurious villas on the island of Praslin, private plunge pools and 2 infinity pools. Raffles Spa features private outdoor treatment rooms overlooking the serene blue ocean and tropical landscape.
- Facilities include a beauty salon, 6 restaurants and lounges, a rooftop terrace and shisha lounge, tennis courts, a beach volleyball and a badminton field free of charge.
- Activities include snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding and mountain biking.
- The resort is located close to the Vallee de Mai, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- On day 5 you will enjoy a full-day tour of La Digue Island. Take a ferry transfer to La Digue and then enjoy a guided tour of La Digue by bicycle/truck including a delicious creole lunch, a tour of L’union Estate and the Famous Anse Source D’argent before you ferry transfer from La Digue back to Praslin.
- On day 6 take a tour of Curieuse Island that includes a boat ride from Praslin to Curieuse, a sightseeing tour of Curieuse by a nature trail, time at leisure, a barbeque lunch on Curieuse and snorkelling at St. Pierre island.
Day 7. Departure
Transfer from Raffles Hotel to Praslin Airport for your air transfer from Praslin to Mahe and onward travel connections.
This Tailormade Journey
- Scheduled Flight/Road Transfers
- Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities at all accommodation.
- All Local Brands (Spirits, Wine and Beers) included.
- Visa fees for Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Departure taxes ex Victoria Falls Airport.
- Premium brand drinks and wines at all properties.
- Gratuities, curios and any other items of a personal nature.
- Prices also exclude any additional government taxes or levies which may be introduced or increases in departure taxes, fuel surcharges or levies.