Stay at a luxurious private villa on Mahe Island. The villa is 250m2 of pure luxury. It has a huge bedroom, giant shower, outside bath, his and hers sink, private lap pool, sunbed, pool, dining and lounge area, bar and kitchenette. With your butler at your service 24 hours a day.
Enjoy a glass-bottom boat tour and scenic helicopter flight during your stay.
At Six Senses Zil Pasyon, a breathtaking resort enjoy a cinema under the stars, a kayak to the island, boat trips to other islands, a dawn hike to the top of the island or a quiet snooze by the pool followed by a snorkel around the reef.
Start off in Mahe, the main island of Seychelles at the luxurious Maia Resort and Spa. Surrounded by award-winning landscaped gardens, air-conditioned villas overlooking the Indian Ocean. The hotel has a gourmet restaurant and a wellness centre. Each luxury air-conditioned villas offers a dedicated butler, private infinity swimming pool, free WiFi and a myriad of special touches such as maxi-sized Hermès amenities. On the private island of Felicite in Seychelles lies the extraordinary Six Senses Zil Pasyon, a breathtaking resort immersed into one of the loveliest landscapes imaginable. The island has 3 beaches and you can snorkel and kayak over to the beautiful Cocos Island. Plus the spa is out of this world and the treatments are just as amazing as the views.
Day 1-3. Maia Luxury Resort and Spa, Mahe
You will be met at Seychelles International Airport and transfer to Maia Luxury Resort and Spa.
- Surrounded by award-winning landscaped gardens, MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa has a gourmet restaurant and a wellness centre.
- Each of the resort's air-conditioned villas offers a personalized dedicated butler. Amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, dual vanities, outdoor baths for 2 submerged in the pool, stocked bar, flat-screen TV, secluded outdoor gazebo, infinity pool and a kitchenette.
- It has an all-inclusive experience that follows a 'whenever, wherever, whatever' dining concept, where guests can enjoy a candle-lit dinner on the beach or a private BBQ on the terrace of their villa.
- Enjoy massage treatments in the spa, tropical-flower baths arranged by your butler, yoga and qi gong. Other activities include scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding.
- On day 2, you embark on a glass-bottom boat tour starting from Eden Island Marina on Mahé. Observe amazing corals and colourful fish while sailing to the marine park off of Mahé. The day will be spent snorkelling, swimming, suntanning and feeding fish with a BBQ lunch. In the late afternoon slowly sail back with a head full of stunning memories.
- Day 3, be entertained by an amazing 20-minute scenic helicopter ride After the flight enjoy a relaxing private car tour around the south-west of the island including lunch.
Day 4-7. Six Senses Zil Pasyon, Félicité Island
Transfer from Maia Resort and Spa to the jetty to head to La Digue island. Arrive at La Digue Island and take a ferry to Felicité Island where you check-in for your 4 nights stay at Six Senses Seychelles.
- On the private island of Félicité in Seychelles lies the extraordinary Six Senses Zil Pasyon, a breathtaking resort immersed into one of the loveliest landscapes imaginable. The island has 3 beaches and you can snorkel and kayak over to the beautiful Cocos Island.
- The resort complements the environment perfectly and completely so that it’s almost indistinguishable from its surrounds offering you a luxurious immersion into this stunning ecosystem.
- Take part in diverse activities such as Creole language classes, beachside movie nights, badminton equipment, snorkelling, spa treatments, cycling and hiking.
- All units have a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. A fridge is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a bath and bidet in each unit, along with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.
- Try the popsicles that are complementary at the poolside every day - the mango chocolate is to die for!
Day 8. Departure
After your stay at Six Senses Seychelles, take the ferry to La Digue jetty and transfer to Mahe island. On arrival at Mahe take a private car transfer to the Seychelles International Airport for your departure flight.
This Tailormade Journey
- Meet and greet
- Private Car transfer
- Helicopter transfer
- MAIA Luxury Resort & Spa, Seychelles Accommodation in oceanic Panoramic Room
- Accommodation at Six senses Seychelles in Panorama Pool Villa
- Glass-bottom Boat (Including Lunch and transfer)
- Mahe tour-Full Day (in private car transfer and lunch)
**Add ons: car hire 1 day